Really Important Stuff Kids Have Taught Me
- Hits: 2049
* It's more fun to color outside the lines.
* If you're gonna draw on the wall, do it behind the couch.
* Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he absolutely had to.
* If your dog doesn't like someone you probably shouldn't either.
* Even if you've been fishing for 3 hours and haven't gotten anything except poison ivy and sunburn, you're still better off than the worm.
* Sometimes you have to take the test before you've finished studying.
* If you want a kitten, start out asking for a horse.
* There is no good reason why clothes have to match.
* If the horse you're drawing looks more like a dog, make it a dog.
* Save a place in lines for your friends.
* Just keep banging until someone opens the door.
* Making your bed is a waste of time.
* Make up the rules as you go along.
* It doesn't matter who started it.
* Ask for sprinkles.
* Hang on tight
* Ask "why" until you understand.
Feeling Old Now?